Simply Straight Clear Aligners
Clear teeth aligners are customised plastic mouth trays that fit around your teeth. Their purpose is to move your teeth into their new position.
Clear aligners don’t contain any brackets or metal wires and are hardly noticeable to the public eye.
Simply Straight delivers clear aligners straight to your door without the hassle or cost of visiting a dental clinic.
Here’s how Simply Straight works:
1) Fill in the Start My Journey form with 3 images of your teeth showing clearly your upper jaw, lower jaw and teeth together.
2) Simply Straight dental team will assess your images for pre-approval, and if you qualify, an impression kit will be express posted to you.
3) You will need to take an impression of your upper teeth and lower teeth. There is an easy step by step manual included in your kit as well as a link to a YouTube video(this is coming)
4) After you have completed both of your impressions, please put each impression in a zip lock back and post back to Simply Straight using the paid reply envelope provided.
5) Our dental team will review your impressions and advise if you qualify for our treatment.
6) If approved, Our dental team will arrange a 3d simulation of your teeth and a treatment plan for you to review and approve.
7) Once you have approved of your treatment plan, our dental team will then start the production of your aligners. This is when you will need to make your payment by using one of the following payment methods, Simply One Payment or Straight Installments.
8) Simply Straight send your aligners directly to you with a number sequence for each aligner packet. You will also be given chewies which will assist when the aligners are a little tight at the beginning of each use. There are instructions provided on how to use the chewies as well.
9) We will also provide you with 1 set of retainers that you will need to wear every night after you have completed your treatment in order to maintain you new smile. If you lose your retainer, please let use know immediately so we can arrange a new one for you. This will be at a small fee of $99.
Our aligners are made and manufactured in Europe. They are BPA-free dental aligner material with CE approval. This way we ensure a high and consistent quality standard.
Our Simply Straight Impression kits costs $89*
Our single arch treatment is $1700 and our double arch treatment is $2350. If you are successful a candidate for our Simply Straight treatment, the initial payment for your impression kit will be deducted from the total price of your chosen treatment.
You will also receive 1 set of retainers free of charge.
This is saving thousands compared to traditional braces or Invisalign.
We have made straightening your teeth more accessible and affordable. All that is needed is a $500 deposit and you choose how you pay off your treatment.
We have 2 easy payment options.
Simply One Off. This option is to pay your $500 deposit for your treatment upfront at the time your approve your 3D simulation and treatment plan and the outstanding amount is due 2 week from that date.
Our treatments are $1700 for Single Arch and $2350 for Double Arch.
Straight Instalments. This direct debit option enables you to pay your treatment within a 12 month period INTEREST FREE using Pay Advantage.
The repayments are from as little as $27 per week (Single arch) and $40 per week (Double Arch).
The total cost using Straight Instalments is for:
Single Arch is $1900 and Double Arch is $2550.
Pay Advantage is competitively priced and has the lowest transaction fees.
For direct debits from a bank account, the fee is $0.88.
For direct debits from debit or credit cards, the fee is 1.87%* plus $0.88.
*For Single Arch treatments the transaction fee is $1.35 per $27 direct debit transaction.
*For Double Arch treatments the transaction fee is $1.59 per $40 direct debit transaction.
Simply Straight and Pay Advantage do not charge any establishment fees or monthly account keeping fees. For further information about Pay Advantage, please visit www.payadvantage.com.au.
We offer student and concession cardholders a 10% discount of the total treatment plan. The discount is only applicable to the person whose name is on the student or concession card.
We also offer a referral program. If you refer a friend and they are successful candidates and proceed with our treatment, we offer you $150 Visa/Mastercard debit card. There is no limit to the amount of Visa/Mastercard referrals you can receive.
About my Treatment
Each case is reviewed by orthodontists and their experienced dental team. Each case is carefully planned to ensure we reach the results desired. Our dental team will only produce your aligners once you have approved your 3D simulation plan.
You will receive a 3D simulation of your teeth so you can see for yourself the starting position of your treatment compared to the final position of your teeth after treatment.
If for whatever reason you are not happy, we will do our best to adjust your treatment plan to reach the smile you desire.
On average, our treatments take up to 6 months to complete which is up to 18 months faster than traditional braces.
Depending on your own individual needs, some treatments can take as little as 3 months or as long as 18 months.
You will be advised of your treatment time prior to receiving your aligners.
This is totally fine. We offer 1 arch treatments for $1700.
We still need to have an impression taken of both your upper and lower teeth so our dental team can complete your treatment and your 3D simulation showing your final smile.
It is important to wear your aligners a minimum of 22 hours per day/night. Your aligners should only be removed to eat or drink (water is accepted with your aligners in). The less you wear your aligners, the longer your treatment time could be.
Your teeth are moving into their position, so you feel some discomfort at times.
You are more than likely to feel the most uncomfortable each time you need to change your aligners however within a day or 2 any discomfort should subside.
This happens from time to time. If you happen to misplace your aligners just move onto your next step! Wear those aligners for the remainder of the time you had left of the missing aligners and then the full 2 weeks until your next step.
Congratulations, you completed your treatment.
At this point, your teeth will be in the position you agreed to prior to starting your treatment.
You will now need to wear your retainer every night. This will help maintain your straight teeth. If you do not wear your retainer, there is a good chance your teeth may move back into their original position. We recommend renewing your retainer every 6 to 12 months or you visit your local dentist and ask for a permanent retainer.
Our retainers are $99 each or a permanent retainer from your dentist may cost anywhere from $400***
***Please note this price is indicative. Please check with your local dentist for a more accurate price.
If for whatever reason your teeth need refinements, please send us an email of photos of your teeth (like you did to begin with) and we will re-assess your treatment plan.
We will always make sure we reach the results you agreed to or your money back.
You will need to change your aligners every 2 weeks. We suggest you mark your calendar or put a reminder in your phone, so you never forget.
Things to know
The youngest age we treat is 14 years old. Any patients under the age of 18 years old will need a parents consent.
Simply Straight is currently in Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking to reach as many smiles as we can around the globe.
If you are interested in becoming a stockist or promote Simply Straight in your salon or clinic, please email us directly